Friday, July 17, 2015

July Library Book Haul

Hello, everyone!

I went to the library today. And I picked up a lot of books which I cannot possibly read in the allotted 3 weeks given to read them, but that's why they invented the renew process. So here is a list of the books I got (links will take you to their Goodreads page), along with my BookTube video where I talk about each of them a bit more:

1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. The Doubt Factory by Paolo Bacigalupi
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
4. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
5. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
6. Jane by April Lindner
7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
8. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
9. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
10. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
11. Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr
12. The Summer I Saved the World...in 65 Days by Michele Weber Hurwitz
13. Starstruck by Rachel Shukert



No comments :

Post a Comment